Solemn Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular Weekly Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berith2
Leader
Leader
Berith2

Regular Weekly Events Empty
PostSubject: Regular Weekly Events   Regular Weekly Events EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey guys, looks like Solemn Sonata has been resurrected :D. So I thought now's a good time to bring back the forum and plan some weekly events.
I'm thinking the following will be regular events that we'll hold on a regular basis. They will be throughout the day, so our members can always just log on whenever and partake.

Fridays: Dungeon Day

Every friday will be devoted to running dungeons. Every week after each dungeon day event, I'll post a poll so we can vote on two dungeons to be the "main events" of the day, which will be held at a particular time on this day. For the rest of the day members will run whatever dungeons they randomly feel like running.

Saturdays: Guild Pvp day

Every saturday will be devoted to pvp of some sorts. This can include tournaments, perc fights, and/or conquest. The main event of the day will be announced a week before ahead of time, occassionally with a vote.

Sundays: Guild Lvling Day

On this day, guildies will focus on lvling the guild. This may include placing lots of percs and defending them, setting your xp to 90%, etc. The main event of the day will also be announced a week prior, which can include soul fests, a guild lvling tournament, etc.

Anyway let me know what you guys think of these ideas, and as always I'm always looking forward to hearing whatever you guys come up with. Smile
Back to top Go down

Regular Weekly Events
Page 1 of 1